Sunday, September 21, 2008

Husband Tag

1. Where did you meet? I have know Glenn since Junior high but I meet him after high school at harts gas station in AF, when I was on my way back to Ricks. he gave me his number and told me to call him and he would take me out for Valentine's but i didn't do it. We meet at BJ's gas station in PG in June and went out then.


2. How long did you date before you got married? 9months


3. How long have you been married? 9year

4. What does he do that surprises you? I often come home from work and Glenn has cleaned the hole house,did the laundry, cooked dinner, and has a tub draw with candles and rose for me he never stop trying. I love that!!

5. What is your favorite feature of his? I Love Glenn's shoulder's and upper arms. I also love his hands there big and my hand fits just perfect in his.

6. What is your favorite quality of his? Glenn is the best father he is so good with his girls they love him. He can talk to them and teach then thing in ways I could never do. When they are mad or sad he can always make thing better.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? It was Princess but know he has four princess's so he calls me princess 1.



8. What is his favorite color? Blue


9. What is his favorite food? Glenn love hamburgers from JCW's, pizza from Pizza Hut, and ice cream sundae's from Baskin Robins.


10. What is his favorite sport? He likes to watch Football the bronco's are his team, but he love to play soccer and is way good.


11. When and where was your first kiss? Or first date my house on the front porch.


12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love to rent a move and get ice cream and cuddle up on the coach.


13. Do you have any children? Yes- Shelbie, Bailey, and Cassi.


14. Does he have a hidden talent? Yes he has lots, Glenn can draw like know other and he can sing but he wouldn't admit it.



15. How old is he? 29


16. Who said I love you first? He did.


17. What's his favorite music? It was Country, but I can't tell anymore he listens to allot of thing.


18. What do you admire most about him? Glenn is very special, he can do anything, he built or home in four months, he dose all the work on the cars, he landscape yard's, he can do anything you would think a man would do. He also can clean the house, do laundry, make a great meal, and even do little girls hear that a mom would approve of, and he can do all of this in one day and have a full time job, a part time job, and be a volunteer for the fire department all at the same time. If that's not some one to admire I don't know who is.


19. Do you think he will read this? Yes, if I make him.


I tag Christy H, Christy B, Shay, Kristal, and Kara

2 comments:

Tawna said...

I didn't know that stuff about you guys! Such a cute family. You never did tell me who took the cute pics in the teacup of cass.

Naomi said...

I think I know you...Did you go to Capelli?
-Naomi