Thursday, January 8, 2009

Just for Grandma Luck

My Grandma said that I should not wait until I was out of school to put new pictures up so her are some new ones for her. there would be more but I erased all my pictures back to September the night of Baileys dance recital it made me sick, and it dose every time I think about it.

This is Bailey at the winter dance recital she was a snow flake.

Shelbie took gymnastic this year and not dance but she was there to support her little sis.

When the girls got to see Santa that night they were very happy! well every one but Cassi she wanted nothing to do with him.

love you Grandma

3 comments:

Stephanie Peay said...

Way to update! You have a way cute family. Oh, and the picture thing I understand. We dowloaded all of our pictures onto this chip thing and the boys found it and lost it. I have no pictures of them from their birth to about two and a half years of age. It makes me really sick. I hope school is going well Jess. Good luck with the next semester!

Tawna said...

Ya! Your girls are so cute! How is school going? Are you having fun with it? Have you gotten really stressed out yet? Good Luck and if you need help let me know, I'm more than willing to help you.

The Brereton Family! said...

Yeah! It's nice to see new pictures. I hope you're doing well. Shelbie called me on my cell phone this morning while we were in Las Vegas, it was so cute to talk to her. Love you guys